Ok whatever I am done for the night.
Overall I would say I am disappointed with Quebeckers (I am looking at you anglophones). People need to start looking beyond separatism and vote based on real issues. Hasn’t 8 years of a Charest government taught them anything? Federally Jack Layton was able…
A glimpse into a girl's journey into health, wellness, spirituality, happiness and more.
- distractedandclueless likes this
- missmangaanime reblogged this from yuuka
- yuuka reblogged this from filzahforpm
- yuuka likes this
- brad-t likes this
- thinkingaloudquietly reblogged this from filzahforpm
- pigeonnant reblogged this from filzahforpm
- sainatsukino reblogged this from filzahforpm
- canadanomic likes this
- paronomaniac likes this
- octothorp said: Quite agree. Especially on the seperatism malarky. The Liberals were on the outs - somebody had to take their place, and nobody else is federalist. Might there have been other factors, somehow? (yep) Might MSM in ROC give them airtime? (doubts it)
- pewpewlasernipples likes this
- catizaflutist likes this
- prima-anarchia reblogged this from filzahforpm and added:
- prima-anarchia said: i like you.
- prima-anarchia likes this
- filzahforpm posted this